THE PARTY PROCESS
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Select | Select from one of our party-package options or start with our base party package and build as you go!
- Book | Once you’ve made your selection, it’s time to book! You can book at the park, over the phone by calling (909) 335-7275, or online here. Keep in mind that all birthday events do require an advance reservation + $100 deposit, and that walk-up parties may not be accommodated.
- Invite | Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email complete with all the info you’ll need for a successful event with us. Once your RSVPs come in, we encourage that a guest list be sent to us as soon as possible. Also, all guests do require a liability waiver, which can be completed online here prior to arrival.
- Celebrate | Simply arrive on your event-day, check-in at our Big Events counter, and we’ll take care of everything from there!
- Big Party | Our starting party package that includes jump-time for 10 kids, pizza, drinks and more!
- Epic Party | For big appetites! Enjoy all the inclusions of the Epic package plus a fruit and veggie tray!
- Big Bang | The ultimate Big Air party! Enjoy all the inclusions of the Big Bang package plus an additional jump hour, a platter of choice, and 144 Big Air Arcade tokens!
- Cosmic Nights | Every Friday and Saturday night, Big Air is transformed with epic music and vibrant lighting. This party package includes Cosmic Nights access for 10, and food + drinks in a private area for over 2 hours!
- Toddler Time® | Wanting to avoid the big kids? This package is for you. Taking place during Toddler Time, this party package includes jumping, pizza, drinks and more.
COMPARE THE PACKAGES
Check out and compare all our party packages below. Can’t see the entire grid? If you’re on a desktop, there’s a bar at the bottom of the grid that will allow you to slide it so you can see the items on the left. If you’re on mobile, simply swipe the grid from right to left.
|ADD-ON PRICE||BIG PARTY||EPIC PARTY||BIG BANG PARTY||COSMIC NIGHTS PARTY||TODDLER TIME® PARTY|
|Jump Time||1 hr||1 hr||2 hrs||8-11pm||Duration of Session|
|Reserved Table Time||$75||60 min||60 min||60 min||8:30 – 9:30pm||Times vary|
|Veggie Tray||$19||1 Included||1 Included|
|Bowl of Chips||$10|
|Chicken Tender Tray||$25||Choice of Tray (Chicken or Meatballs)|
|Meatball Tray||$25||Choice of Tray (Chicken or Meatballs)|
|Private Party Suite||$65|
|Arcade Tokens (144)||$25||Included|
Take note of these special points.
- All jumpers require a signed liability waiver. Everyone under age 18 is required to have a signed waiver from parent or legal guardian. All guests 18 & older must show valid photo ID.
- Sales tax not included.
- Non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of reservation. Time slots are subject to sellout. Prices & Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Reserved birthdays may bring a cake or cupcakes in a covered container, and bottled water for no additional fee during reserved party time. If you wish to bring outside food please call for more information on our catering policy.
- Jumpers must wear socks (non-skid socks are recommended). Non-skid socks are available for purchase or you may bring your own.
It’s not a party without a place to celebrate!
- Classic Birthday Area | Included with every party package. Open party area included. (Seats 30-35)
- Private Party Suite | Upgrade from the Classic Birthday Area for just $65 more. A private room seating up to 50 party guests.
- More party time? Want more time to spend with friends and family? Add-on an hour of area rental for just $50 more!
HOW TO BOOK
Whether you prefer to book in person or online with ease – we have you covered.
- Online I Our online booking system makes it easy to choose a date and package. To book online now, click here!
- Over the phone I Give us a call at (909) 335-7275 and one of our smiling event coordinators will help you every step of the way!
- At the park I If you prefer to book in person, give us a visit weekdays 10am – 4pm or call for an appointment and one of our team members will answer your questions, give you a park tour, and book your party!
What are people saying about their Big Air party experience?
The hostess was amazing. Even the staff not working with our party was great. The hostess played games and was very kind to us all. Will definitely be back!
I felt like the party was well organized. Most of the adults went upstairs to the Upper Deck to get food and drinks while the kids were playing. I really appreciated the help with serving food, lighting the cake and then serving it! The kids really had a good time!
Very smooth experience. Staff is very friendly and efficient. I don’t know that there is anything else to be more helpful with a party. The check in desk takes all of the presents, cake, and decorations so that the parents don’t need to worry. We had a small party, but it may help larger parties to have more than one host in the room to help out.
A list of our most-frequently asked questions. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call at (909) 335-7275 and we’d be happy to help.