Ultimate Nerf® Battle
August 15th, 2019 August 15th, 2019
*Players my bring their own Nerf Dart Blasters, however not their own Nerf Darts. Nerf Darts will be provided by Drop Zone Arena, and all Nerf Blasters must be approved by Drop Zone Arena.
All logos, images, copyrights and trademarks are the sole property of their owners.
If you have any questions please call Drop Zone Arena
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE! RESERVE YOUR TICKET TODAY!
Save time, and fill out a waiver ahead of time!
The FPS maxes out at 150 FPS
NO jumping on, over, and or on top of bunkers. Bunkers are use as cover and cover only. ( ex. hiding behind it or using it as cover ).
– Tagging rules- you must aim for the shoulders or lower when hitting someone; NO Purposely aiming for the head. Headshots DO COUNT however. Blaster hits do not count.
– Lives and re-spawn rules: If and when you are hit, rase your hand and call out “ HIT ”, then walk out of bounds and wait for next round in the our-box or out of bounds area. ( in a re-spawned game or multi live game mode ), if hit walk back to start and count for X number of seconds then come back into play.
– You must keep glasses ON at all time when playing. Glasses are required to play and must be on when playing.
– NO pause or times for reload. If shot when reloading, it still counts as out.
– Be mindful and aware of close corners and make sure NOT to run into others.
– Please do not shoot other at a “to close distance”, try to have a minimum of 2-3 feet engagement distance, when possible.