Worried about trampoline safety? Trampolines are actually safer than you think. And at Big Air, everything is about safety – from our park design to our team members. Check out our tips and stats below!
- No double bouncing. | Use your trampoline to bounce yourself, not others.
- Stay within your physical limits | Click here for our patron responsibility code.
- No backflips. | No flipping into what you can’t see. Front flips are permitted in select park areas.
- Stick to one trampoline. | Keep your bouncing to one trampoline. No running or bouncing between trampolines.
- No head-first diving into the foam pits.
- No headshots. | On the dodgeball courts, aim below the neckline.
- Dress right. | Remove all lose articles from your pockets, and wear comfortable clothing.
Trampolines are safer than you think. Check out trampoline injuries compared to injuries of other sports/excercise activities!