Worried about trampoline safety? Trampolines are actually safer than you think. And at Big Air, everything is about safety – from our park design to our team members. Check out our tips and stats below!
- <strong>No double bouncing.</strong> | Use your trampoline to bounce yourself, not others.
- <b> Stay within your physical limits </b> | Click here for our patron responsibility code.
- <strong>No backflips. </strong>| No flipping into what you can’t see. Front flips are permitted in select park areas.
- <strong>Stick to one trampoline.</strong> | Keep your bouncing to one trampoline. No running or bouncing between trampolines.
- <strong>No head-first diving into the foam pits.</strong>
- <strong>No headshots.</strong> | On the dodgeball courts, aim below the neckline.
- <strong>Dress right. </strong>| Remove all lose articles from your pockets, and wear comfortable clothing.
<img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-1537″ src=”http://www.bigairusa.com/buena-park/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/02/new_site_pie.png” alt=”” width=”1415″ height=”832″ />