THE PARTY PROCESS
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Select | Select from one of our party-package options or start with our base party package and build as you go!
- Book | Once you’ve made your selection, it’s time to book! You can book online, at the park or over the phone. Please keep in mind that all birthday events do require an advance reservation + $100 non-refundable deposit. Walk-up parties may not be accommodated.
- Invite | Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email complete with all the info you’ll need for a successful event with us. Ready to invite? Once your RSVPs come in, we encourage that a guest list be sent to us as soon as possible. Also, all guests do require a liability waiver, which can be completed online here prior to arrival.
- Celebrate | Simply arrive on your event-day, check-in at our Big Events counter, and we’ll take care of everything from there!
- Big Air Party | Our starting party package that includes jump-time for 10 kids, pizza, drinks and more!
- Super Party | Extra food for big appetites!
- Extreme VIP Party | There’s nothing bigger — extra jump time, food and more.
- Cosmic Nights® | Every Friday and Saturday night, Big Air is transformed with epic music and vibrant lighting. This party package includes Cosmic Nights access for 10, food + drinks in a private area, and more!
- Toddler Time® | Wanting to avoid the big kids? This package is for you. Taking place during Toddler Time, this party package includes jumping, pizza, drinks and more.
Take note of these special points.
- All jumpers require a signed liability waiver. Everyone under age 18 is required to have a signed waiver from parent or legal guardian. All guests 18 & older must show valid photo ID.
- Non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of reservation. Time slots are subject to sellout. Prices & Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Reserved birthdays may bring a cake or cupcakes in a covered container, and bottled water for no additional fee during reserved party time. No additional outside food is allowed.
- Jumpers must wear Big Air’s AirSocks, which are included in each package.
It’s not a party without a place to celebrate!
- Birthday Area | Included with every party package. Open party area included (Seats 30-35)
HOW TO BOOK
Whether you prefer to book in person or online with ease – we have you covered.
- Online I Our online booking system makes it easy to choose a date and package.
- Over the phone
- At the park
A list of our most-frequently asked questions.
*Outside food and drink service surcharge will be added at time of reservation booking.
With any party package, you’re welcome to bring non-ice-cream cake, cupcakes and bottled water at no extra charge. No additional outside food is permitted.
Yes! We supply all paper goods to include large plates, cake plates napkins, and forks too! Additionally, our party hosts are prepared with cake cutters, and lighters.
Absolutely! You are welcome to dazzle your party during your allotted time, however, we do not allow objects to be hung on our walls or party fences. Upon arrival, decorations must be assembled, and balloons should be inflated with an attached weight.
At Big Air, party areas are available after your jump session. Typically, we allow guests access to their party area 10 minutes prior to the start of their party. Our party hosts are also very involved in setting up for your party.
Standard party areas can seat up to a maximum of 40 guests.
At Big Air, we only charge for jumpers. If you are participating in the trampoline activities you are considered a jumper! All other spectators are free of charge. Additional food options are available.
For jumping parties, Grip socks are required. These socks are included with the party, so don’t worry. Sandals & flip flops are not allowed.