THE PARTY PROCESS
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Select | Select from one of our party-package options or start with our base party package and build as you go!
- Book | Once you’ve made your selection, it’s time to book! You can book online, over the phone or in the park! Please keep in mind that all birthday events do require an advance reservation + $100 non-refundable deposit. Walk-up parties may not be accommodated.
- Invite | Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email complete with all the info you’ll need for a successful event with us. Ready to invite? Once your RSVPs come in, we encourage that a guest list be sent to us as soon as possible. Also, all guests do require a liability waiver, which can be completed online here prior to arrival.
- Celebrate | Simply arrive on your event-day, check-in at our Big Events counter, and we’ll take care of everything from there!
- Clean up | Your host will take care of the clean up of your party room. Keep in mind, there will be a $50 charge for clean up above and beyond normal cleaning. Items not allowed, confetti, silly string, glitter. Exiting your room past your allotted time will result in an additional fee.
- Big Air Party | Our starting party package that includes jump-time for 10 kids, pizza, drinks and more!
- Super Party | More time & more food for big appetites!
- Extreme Party | There’s nothing bigger — this party package includes the most food and jump time!
- Cosmic Nights® | Every Friday and Saturday night, Big Air is transformed with epic music and vibrant lighting. This party package includes Cosmic Nights access for 10, food + drinks in a private area, and more!
- Toddler Time® | Wanting to avoid the big kids? This package is for you. Taking place during Toddler Time, this party package includes jumping, pizza, drinks and more.
COMPARE THE PACKAGES
Check out and compare all our party packages below. Can’t see the entire grid? If you’re on a desktop, there’s a bar at the bottom of the grid that will allow you to slide it so you can see the items on the left. If you’re on mobile, simply swipe the grid from right to left.
|ADD-ON PRICE||BASIC PACKAGE
||SUPER PARTY||EXTREME PARTY||COSMIC NIGHTS® PACKAGE||TODDLER TIME® PACKAGE|
|Price||$299||$359||$449||$359||Not available at this time|
|Jump Time||$7/hour||1 hr||1.5 hrs||2 hrs||7-10pm|
|Reserved Table Time||$100||40 min||40 min||40 min||7-9:40pm|
|Pizzas (cheese or pepperoni)||$15||3||3||4||3|
|Wing Platter||$30||Choice of one platter||Choice of one platters|
|Chicken Tender Platter||$25||Choice of one platter||Choice of one platters|
|Mozzarella Stick Platter||$20||Choice of one platter||Choice of one platters|
|Big Air Cookie Cake||$30||Choice of one dessert|
|ICEE (10 cups)||$30||Choice of one dessert|
|Dippin’ Dots||$4.50/ea||Choice of one dessert|
|Big Suite Upgrade||$50
|Mega Suite Upgrade||$75
Take note of these special points.
- All jumpers require a signed liability waiver. Everyone under age 18 is required to have a signed waiver from parent or legal guardian. All guests 18 & older must show valid photo ID.
- Non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of reservation. Time slots are subject to sellout. Prices & Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Reserved birthdays may bring a cake or cupcakes in a covered container, and bottled water for no additional fee during reserved party time. No cookie cakes allowed. We have cookie cakes for purchase. Cookie cakes must be purchase in advance. If you wish to bring outside food please call for more information on our catering policy.
- Jumpers must wear Big Air grip socks, which are included in every party package.
It’s not a party without a place to celebrate!
- Birthday Area | Included with every party package. Open party area included (Seats 20-25)
- Big Suite Upgrade | Professional audio & video equipment with more seating.
- Mega Suite Upgrade | Professional audio & video equipment with more seating.
HOW TO BOOK
Whether you prefer to book in person or online with ease – we have you covered.
- Online I Our online booking system makes it easy to choose a date and package.
- Over the phone I Give us a call.
- At the park I Give us a visit at the park once we’re open in 2019 and one of our smiling team members will guide you through every step of the way!
A list of our most-frequently asked questions.
With any party package, our guests are welcome to bring cake, cupcakes and bottled water at no extra charge. A $75 surcharge will be added to your bill for any food brought from the outside.
Yes! We supply all paper goods to include large plates, cake plates napkins, and forks too! Additionally, our party hosts are prepared with cake cutters, and lighters.
Absolutely! You are welcome to dazzle your party during your allotted time, however, we do not allow objects to be hung on our walls or party fences. Upon arrival, decorations must be assembled, and balloons should be inflated with an attached weight. You may not bring confetti, glitter, or Silly String. A $50 clean up fee will be added to your card for any clean up above and beyond normal clean up.
You may reschedule your party without loosing your deposit. But if you cancel your party, your deposit is non-refundable and you will forfeit your $100.
At Big Air, party areas are available after the jump session. Set up Varies based on your jump time. Typically, we allow guests access to their party area 10 minutes prior to the start of their party. Your party host will aid in set up.
Standard party areas can seat up to a maximum of 20 guests.
At Big Air, we only charge for jumpers. If you are participating in the trampoline activities you are considered a jumper. All other spectators are free of charge.
Yes, socks are required and are provided for all paying birthday party guests.